Hope on the River: The Book Tour
An Unlikely Captain’s 1700-mile Mississippi River Journey on a Leaky Raft to Save his Nonprofit
Erich E. Mische
Phone Number: (651)-600-1188
Erich Mische is one of nine children from a family of six boys and three girls. Of all of Eugene and Betty Mische’s children, he possesses the least amount of courage, intelligence, and athleticism. Despite these obvious shortcomings, he managed to survive a trip down the Mississippi River on a homemade raft during a global pandemic on a mission to save the non-profit he leads as Executive Director, Spare Key.
Mische spent 35 years in local, state, and national government and politics. He is a former United States Senate Chief of Staff, White Bear Lake City Council Member, altar boy, and bowling pinsetter at Fairmount Lanes. Undaunted by convention, Mische has lived a lifetime of adventure.
He and his wife, Mary-Helen, live in the Twin Cities metro area of Minnesota and are the proud parents of Owen and Maisie and an unruly, smelly dog, Sailor.
Title: Hope on the River: An Unlikely Captain’s 1700-Mile Mississippi River Journey on a Leaky Raft to Save his Nonprofit
Author: Erich E. Mische
Publication Date: August 1st, 2021
- eBook: $9.99
- Print Book: $24.99
Page Count: 294
- Adventures & Explorers
- Motivational & Inspirational
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
BOOK TOUR STOP LOCATIONS:
Friday, August 27th – Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Location: City House,258 Mill St, St Paul, MN 55102
- Time: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Join the Spare Key team to launch Erich Mische's 2 week book tour promoting "Hope on the River" with Honored Guest United States Senator Norm Coleman reading his self-authored Foreward from the book.
Saturday, August 28th – Red Wing, Minnesota
- Location: Red Wing Marine Museum, 935 Levee Rd, Red Wing, MN 55066
- Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 29th – Wabasha, Minnesota
- Location: Parkside Marina
Sunday, August 29th – Clayton, Iowa
- Location: Bills Boat Landing, 101 S Front St, Clayton, IA 52049
- Time: 12:30 p.m. 2:30 p.m.
Monday, August 30th - Bettendorf, Iowa
- Location: Isle Marina, 1777 Isle Pkwy, Bettendorf, IA 52722'
- Time: 10:00 a.m.
Monday, August 30th – Keokuk, Iowa
- Location: Keokuk Yacht Club, 2029 River Rd, Keokuk, IA 52632
- Time: 4:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 31st - St. Louis, Missouri
- Private Event
- Available for Media Interviews
Wednesday, September 1st – Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Location: Broadway Floodgate: Broadway & Water Street
- Time: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 7th: Hickman, Kentucky
- Location: Hickman Ferry, State Hwy A, East Prairie, MO 63845
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:oo p.m
Tuesday, September 7th: Kimmswick, Missouri
- Location: Hoppies Marina, 6018 Windsor Harbor Ln, Imperial, MO 63052
- 4:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m
Wednesday, September 8th: St. Charles, Missouri
- Location: John’s Boat Harbor, 2407 Hwy C, St Charles, MO 63301
- 10:00 a.m. - 11: 00 a.m.
Wednesday, September 8th: Oquawka, Illinois
- Location: Sum-R-Daze Marina, 701 Marina Dr. Oquawka IL 61469
- Time: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 9th - Clinton, Iowa
- Location: Clinton Marina, 511 Riverview Dr, Clinton, IA 52732
- Time: 4:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, September 10th: St. Louis, Missouri
- Captain Mike Coyle Celebration of Life
- Location: Cliff Cave Park, Riverside Shelter, 806 Cliff Cave Rd. St.Louis, Mo 63129
- Time: 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 11th: Rockport, Illinois
- Location: Two Rivers Marina, 13495 US-54, Rockport, IL 62370
- Time: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 12th: North Buena Vista, Iowa
- Location: Pirates Pit Stop, 300 Addison St, North Buena Vista, IA 52066
- Time: 12:00 .m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 12th: Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Location: TBD
- Time: 2:00 p.m
Sunday, September 12th: Lansing, Iowa
- Location: S & S Houseboats, 990 S Front St, Lansing, IA 52151
- Time: 3:30 p.m.